As transparency is a fundamental value for LOC'HALL, it attaches the greatest importance to respecting the privacy of its Clients and in this sense respects the provisions of the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 in its current version and Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the " RGPD ").
In this context, this Confidentiality Policy will enable you to understand what personal data we collect and what we do with it, as well as the way in which you can protect your private life in the context of the Site and/or the services offered by LOC'HALL.
Any use of the Site by a User or a Service Provider implies his unreserved acceptance of and full and complete adherence to these terms and conditions, which shall prevail over any other document.
Article 1. Person in charge of the treatment
The data controller is LOC'HALL, a Société par Actions Simplifiée (simplified joint stock company) with a capital of 10,000 euros, whose registered office is located at 107 rue Tahère - 92210 Saint-Cloud, registered in the Trade and Companies Register under number 891 412 454 RCS PARIS (hereinafter referred to as " LOC'HALL" ).
Article 2. Nature of the Data collected
During your use of the Site, certain Data are likely to be processed, these are the following Data:
- Data related to your identity during the creation of your account, namely: Name, First name, phone number, email address, company name.
- Data related to the Provider during the creation of his showcase: Name, First name, phone number and cell phone number, email address, company name, name and address of the place
- Connection data: IP address, connection information, date and time and page downloaded
- Data related to your identity during your contact request, namely: Name, First name, phone number, email address
- Your email address in case of voluntary subscription to the newsletter
The compulsory or optional nature of the data is indicated at the time of collection by an asterisk.
Some data is collected automatically as a result of your actions on the Site.
Article 3. Purposes of the processing
The purposes of the processing carried out by LOC'HALL on the Client's personal data are as follows:
- To allow LOC'HALL to provide its services, namely to contact the User for the organization of his event and to contact the Service Provider to put him in contact with the User;
- To allow the User and the Service Provider to access all the features of the Site.
- Allow the Provider to create the showcase of his place on the Site
- Ensure the management of the website
- Ensure the security of the relationship between the User and the Service Provider and fight against fraud
- Manage requests for information or complaints sent by the Client to LOC'HALL
- Produce anonymous statistics
- Inform about LOC'HALL news (information about offers, products and news related to LOC'HALL...)
Article 4. Duration of conservation
This data is kept for as long as you use our services or are likely to use them and/or for the legal period.
At the end of this period, your personal data will be anonymized;
Article 5. Recipient of the Data
The data collected on the Site is intended for LOC'HALL and possibly for Partners upon direct request by the User in the context of a relationship;
Article 6. Transfer of Data - Place of storage
The Data we collect is not transferred outside the European Union or to a country that has not been subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission.
All data is stored in France (Moselle) at a third party host.
Article 7. Consent of minors
In accordance with the General Conditions of Use of the Site, the services provided by LOC'HALL on said Site are intended for persons over the age of 18. LOC'HALL does not collect or process data from minors.
Article 8. Cookies
Cookies are text files deposited on your computer/mobile device when you visit a site. They have a functional, statistical and comfort role for your navigation. They are accessible only by the sites that have deposited them and are not shared. They do not constitute "spyware" or viruses; they are non-executable files. Some of them are essential to the proper functioning of LOC'HALL (for example, to secure your connection), others are complementary to improve browsing comfort and also allow us to improve LOC'HALL services. LOC'HALL also uses tools to measure the audience and "anonymised" and aggregated statistics by using cookies.
Thus, the different types of cookies that we use on the Site are the following:
- Essential Cookies: these cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are generally only set in response to actions you have taken, which is equivalent to a request for services (e.g., setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms). You can set your browser to block or notify you of these cookies, but if you do so, some parts of the Site may not function. These cookies do not store any personally identifying information.
|COOKIE NAME||USE/PURPOSE OF THE COOKIE||LIFETIME|
|Cookie used by Sumo for customer relationship management and necessary for the registration function on the website||29 days|
|Cookie required for the login function on the site||1 day|
|This cookie is used to distinguish humans from robots. This is beneficial to the website in order to create valid reports on site usage.||179 days|
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies that we have set allow the Site to provide enhanced functionality and customization. If you disable these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly and the Site may not work as well for you as we intended.
|COOKIE NAME||USE/PURPOSE OF THE COOKIE||LIFETIME|
|Cookie used by Sumo to remember if the user has minimized or closed the chat box or pop-up messages on the website.||-|
- Performance and audience measurement cookies: These cookies allow us to count the number of visits and sources of traffic in order to measure and improve the performance of the Site. They help us understand how visitors navigate the Site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymized.
|COOKIE NAME||USE/PURPOSE OF THE COOKIE||LIFETIME|
|Cookie Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website and the dates of the first and most recent visits.||2 years|
|Cookie used by Google Analytics to drastically reduce the rate of queries.||1 day|
|Stores a unique identifier used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the site.||1 day|
|This cookie is used by Sumo to determine whether or not the visitor is logged in.||1 year|
If you disable these cookies, we will not know when you have visited the Site and cannot monitor its performance.
If we use statistical cookies provided by Google Analytics, your IP address is anonymized so that this third party cannot link your information to any other information in their possession.
The Customer can oppose the recording of cookies directly from the cookie management insert (provided by our service provider Axeptio) but also by configuring his browser.
- Sharing Cookies (social links):
Our site contains sharing links to Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, which allow you to share content from our site with others via social networks. When you use these sharing buttons, a third-party cookie is set.
If you are connected to a social network while browsing our site, the sharing buttons allow you to link the content you view to your user account on the social network. If you do not want the social network to link the information collected through our sites to your user account, you must first log out of the social network.
You can also refuse these cookies in any case by making the appropriate settings in your browser, as indicated below.
Endally, we invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to learn about your rights and the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons.
In any case, the cookies collected are kept for a maximum of 13 months from their installation.
Article 9. Security of your Data
We adopt technical and organizational measures to protect your data as completely as possible.
Your data is processed electronically and/or manually and in any case, in such a way that its security, protection and confidentiality are ensured with regard to its level of sensitivity, through administrative, technical and physical measures to prevent loss, theft, unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
Endally, we secure our operational environment in an appropriate manner.
Article 10. Rights to your Data
You may exercise a right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, portability or withdrawal of your consent at any time by contacting us by e-mail at email@example.com or by writing to the following address LOC'HALL - 107 rue Tahère - 92210 Saint-Cloud.
In the interest of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, we will need to identify you in order to respond to your request. For this purpose, in case of reasonable doubts about your identity, you may be asked to attach a copy of an official identity document, such as an identity card or passport, to your request.
Your request will be reviewed by our Data Protection Officer. A response to your request will be made in writing within a reasonable period of time (normally one month, but we may notify you that we need more time to process your request).
You are informed that in the event of refusal to provide your personal data or in the event of exercise of your right of deletion or opposition, all or part of the functionalities offered on the Site may be rendered inaccessible.
You are also informed that some data cannot be deleted or modified: this includes data collected in the context of our legal obligation and allowing the establishment, pursuit and/or defense of legal claims.
In any case, you have the right to file a complaint with your local data protection agency, namely the Commission Nationale de L'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy TSA 80715 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07. Telephone: +33 (0)1 53 73 22 22, or directly online at https://www.cnil.fr/
LOC'HALL may modify this policy periodically, particularly following changes in the services offered by LOC'HALL or in applicable regulations. Consequently, we invite you to consult this Confidentiality Policy regularly, knowing that each use of the Site is subject to the version then in force. The current version of this policy is always accessible on the Site.